Millbrae, CA or Austin, TX)
• Become an expert on Stem’s customers and markets to assess product-market fit and identify new opportunities for Stem offering development
• Conduct quantitative analysis necessary to inform strategic market and product decisions
• Package Stem’s products and services into comprehensive offerings with standardized solution bundles, pricing, costs, revenue & savings models, contract language, and customer proposal collateral
• Drive offerings to “full release” by shepherding through a cross-functional development process with Business Development, Product Management, Finance, Operations, and Sales.
• Create, maintain, and run sophisticated pricing and economic models to assess energy storage project economics.
• Collaborate with Product Management to influence Stem’s product roadmap and align new product releases with market entry strategies
• Work closely with Marketing & Communications to develop collateral and content that articulates the value of Stem’s offerings to partners and customers.
• Enable scalable sales process by working collaboratively with Product Management, Finance, and Sales Operations to update and maintain Stem’s CRM and Configure-Price-Quote (CPG) platforms
Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of work experience in product marketing, energy, renewables, sustainability, or consulting; MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
• Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to build advanced Excel models
• Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
• Ability to think across disciplines and functional expertise
• Ability to embrace ambiguity in a dynamic environment
• Experience developing energy storage and solar projects, or experience modeling wholesale power market revenues, is a plus