REQUIRED TRAINING (TYPE / DURATION / FIELD / ADDITIONAL TRAINING)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required.
- Masters/Post Grad training, certification, Renewable Energy qualifications preferred.
- Direct experience in the Storage/Energy Management sector preferred.
- Electrical Engineering qualifications with complex electrical systems design experience preferred.
REQUIRED RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (TYPE / DURATION)
- 10 years’ successful, demonstrable sales, business development, product management, engineering management experience in advanced technology industries with strong engineering bias.
- 10 years’ experience in electrical systems engineering/design in Solar/PV or related field including process industry.
- Proven track record of managing large, complex customers in cross-functional matrix environments with lengthy design, qualification, and project sales cycles across multiple decision-makers..
- Understanding of, and lengthy prior engagement with, Utilities/IPPs and End Users required.
- Understanding of/familiarity with operation of Utility Grids, Microgrids, power plants, energy transmission, delivery and associated services/aspects.
- Must have experience working with/for Utilities, End Users, software controls system integrators, battery vendors in Renewable Energy, Solar, Storage markets.
- Requires extensive, influential network of senior-level key industry contacts, understanding of market trends/industry drivers and full system Energy Storage technology roadmaps.