● Support pre-sales activities of account engagements to ensure that comprehensive design and installation plans for turn-key solution projects are developed, communicated and managed to drive successful projects and on-going business growth.
● Work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Product Management teams to provide recommendation on product roadmap and develop sales collateral to supports sales.
● Close cooperation and alignment with Customer Support to enable a closed loop system on key technical and product related issues and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
● Work closely with the product management team at HQ to ensure the successful launch of products in the US.
● Manage the product compliance process in the regional market and create sales collateral for the US team.
● Conduct marketing intelligence analysis to help define the product roadmap.
● A self-motivated and an excellent team player.
● High level understanding of UL, NEC, etc. compliance and requirements in relation to inverters.
● 3-5 years’ experience in design, specification & installation of PV systems. Demonstrable experience working on residential and commercial scale solar systems and grid connection requirements.
● Experience with solar system simulation tools such as PVSyst, PVSol, Archellios, Siderea or PVGIS to determine system kWh production together with an appreciation of how the simulation outputs are applied to financial modules to evaluate return on investment from a photovoltaic system.
● Knowledge of local electrical regulations, schemes and grid connection requirements such as NEC, UL1741, IEEE1547 standards.
● Degree in a engineering-related discipline or equivalent practical/industrial experience.
● Ability and willingness to travel within USA and at times internationally as needed to support the needs of the business.